medievil match-up medievil match-up

Nah..

Well, its to bad that its just local highscore.. Otherwise there is nothing new with this. You could at least improve some graphics.

Frame-By-Frame Tutorial Frame-By-Frame Tutorial

Nah..

There is no way that Motion Tween is much worse.. And its very short, you could put more work in it.

+ONIONS+ +ONIONS+

Sure its a demo..

I feel like people upload often their demo before they upload the main game just as an excuse; If you did a mistake; "don't worry, its just a demo" they say. If someone should ever find a mistake; just re upload it. Because for every time you upload a demo your game is missing more and more of its originality. If you uploaded the main version at once I could play it and enjoy it, now I already played this game. Even if you get some new stuff to your main version; I still played this game, just that you added a few more things..

Oh no! Seagulls! Oh no! Seagulls!

GREAT IDEA

GREAT IDEA with capital letters! Too bad I dont have a microphone to test this out :(

An cafe Fan thingy. An cafe Fan thingy.

Not working

First I thought this was just a joke with a blank upload, but since he mentioned something about a song I guess it was just loading? So I think you should have an pre loader for your next game :)

Tileball Tileball

Hard

A great game, but it is REALLY HARD. I still haven't past the first level.
Well, wish me luck, I'm gonna try again:P